TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 | Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited Notification for Junior Lineman Posts | Total 2500 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ TSSPDCL Careers (i.e. www.tssouthernpower.com) | Last Date 10.11.2019
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 – TSSPDCL invites Online applications for recruitment of 2500 Junior Lineman Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.tssouthernpower.com from 22.10.2019 to 10.11.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- 1 TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 2500 Junior Lineman Posts:
- 1.1 Latest TSSPDCL Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for TSSPDCL Vacancy 2019:
- 1.4 Educational Qualification:
- 1.5 Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2019)
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for TSSPDCL:
- 1.7 Selection Procedure:
- 1.8 Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination:
- 1.9 Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- 1.10 How to apply online for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Post:
- 1.11 Important Dates for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Post:
- 1.12 TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Official Notification & Application Link:
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 2500 Junior Lineman Posts:
Organization Name: Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited
Job Category: Telangana Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 2500
Job Location: Telangana
Latest TSSPDCL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TSSPDCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for TSSPDCL Vacancy 2019:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Junior Lineman||Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade only from a recognized Institution/ Board of combined A.P/Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification. NOTE: If there is any deviation from the above qualification for the above post, the candidates shall produce the equivalency certificate from the authority issuing the qualification certificate viz Secretary of the Institute/Board for accepting his application|
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2019)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 Yrs. – 35 Yrs.|
Age Relaxation: Age not below 18 years and not above 35 years as on 01.07.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates
For in-service candidate working as Artisans/Outsourcing basis in TSTRANSCO/ TSSPDCL/TSNPDCL as on the date of this notification, the age at the time of entry into Power Utilities as outsourced worker will be considered
Note: No person shall be eligible if he is less than 18 years of age. No person shall be eligible if he has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Junior Lineman||Rs. 24340-480-25780-695-29255-910-33805-1120-39405|
Selection Procedure for TSSPDCL:
TSSPDCL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination:
- The examination is of two hours duration. The date, time and venue will be indicated on the Hall ticket. Candidates should reach the test centre in time. The candidates have to report 30 Minutes before the examination time at the examination venue. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the exam has started and will not be permitted to leave examination hall before the closure of examination time under any circumstances. The candidates shall appear for written examination at their own cost.
- The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
- A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid or any will be permitted. 4. The candidate has to bring a good quality Black Ball Point pen to the examination hall.
- The candidate has to handover the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the examination centre and is however permitted to take away the question paper after the examination. If any candidate in violation of the above instructions takes away the original OMR Sheet, his candidature to the recruitment will be rejected besides invocation of penal provisions including debarment of the candidature for all future recruitments to be conducted by the TSSPDCL.
- The candidate has to follow meticulously all the instructions given on the question paper booklet and OMR Answer Sheet, else, the answer sheet may not be evaluated.
- Usage of Calculators/mathematical tables is not permitted. Candidates should not bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
- The provisional key will be placed on website within 7 days of written examination.
- If there are any objections on the provisional key, the same can be raised within 3 days from the date of placing of provisional key to email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus PDF Download:
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|(a) Fee: (Remittance of fee) : Each applicant must pay Rs.100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/-(RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities are exempted from payment of examination fee.|
|Note: Candidate has to visit the website http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in to view the detailed notification and User Guide (Annexure-III). The fee mentioned at Para-I (5)(a) is to be paid online by visiting the link MAKE PAYMENT in the website duly following online instructions.|
How to apply online for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.tssouthernpower.com from 22.10.2019 to 10.11.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Post:
|Starting date for Payment of Fee||21.10.2019|
|Starting date of application submission||22.10.2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee Online||10.11.2019|
|Last date for submission of Online Application||10.11.2019|
|Downloading of Hall tickets from||05.12.2019|
|Date of examination||15.12.2019|
TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Official Notification & Application Link:
|TSSPDCL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|TSSPDCL Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|TSSPDCL Online Application Form||Click Here|