Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board Special Teachers (Physical Education, Drawing, Music, Sewing) Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 | Download TRB Special Teachers Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 through official Website trb.tn.nic.in Here we are updating all the TRB Special Teachers Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
TRB Special Teachers Selection Procedure/Scheme:
he Selection will be made in two successive stages viz.,
- a) Written examination
- b) Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
TRB Special Teachers Exam:
The Written Examination will be held on 23.09.2017 from 10.00 A.M to 12.30 P.M. The venue for the Examination will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details www.trb.tn.nic.in. No written communication will be sent to the candidates. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the examination will be final.
TRB Special Teachers Exam Pattern:
- a) The written examination will consist of a single paper of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration with 95 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Main Subject||1 Mark questions : 95||95||2 hours and 30 minutes|
- Questions in the main subject will be on the subject for which the candidate has applied for.
- The question paper for all subjects will be of objective type with multiple choice questions in English and Tamil only.
iii. If candidates are working elsewhere at the time of their applying for this recruitment should obtain the necessary No-objection Certificate and should submit at the time of Certificate verification.
- b) The syllabus for the subject published in Gazette no.2 Dated.05.01.2015 will be covered in the examination and it can be downloaded from the Teachers Recruitment Board official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
- c) Minimum Qualifying mark : As per G.O.(MS) No.172 School Education (TRB) Department Dated.18.07.2017, minimum qualifying marks – 40% in written examination (for SC/SCA category -35%, for ST category – 30% marks)
TRB Special Teachers Certificate Verification:
The Board will prepare the list of Candidates for Certificate Verification in the ratio of 1:2 based on the Written Examination Marks duly following the communal rotation, vacancy position and other relevant rules in vogue.
TRB Special Teachers Syllabus:
The TRB Special Teachers Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for TRB Special Teachers Recruitment 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Special Teachers Exam. The TRB Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for TRB Special Teachers Exam is