TN MRB Recruitment 2019 | Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Job Notification for Nurses Posts | Total 2345 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ TN MRB Careers (i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in) | Last Date 27.02.2019
TN MRB Recruitment 2019 – TN MRB invites Online applications for recruitment of 2345 Nurses Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 27.02.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
- 1 Organization Name: Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
- 1.1 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.2 Educational Qualification: (As on 07.02.2019)
- 1.3 Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2019)
- 1.4 Salary Details:
- 1.5 Selection Procedure:
- 1.6 Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- 1.7 How to apply:
- 1.8 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.9 TN MRB Nurses Syllabus & Question Papers:
- 1.10 TN MRB Nurses Official Notification & Application Link:
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Job Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 2345
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TN MRB Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
Distribution of Vacancies
Educational Qualification: (As on 07.02.2019)
|Qualification||Candidate shall possess the following qualification on or before the date of this notification viz., 07.02.2019
In addition, the Candidate should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognised institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of this notification viz., 07.02.2019.
- A) Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing of men and women and for a period of not less than six months in Midwifery training in both cases to be undergone in an institution approved by the State Government under rule 37 of the rules made under sub-section (2) of section 11 of the Madras Nurses and Midwives Act 1926 with qualifications prescribed for registration as Nurse and Maternity Assistant under the said Act (or)
A foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
- B) But for appointment as a Nurse, a person who possesses the above qualifications or only the qualification in general nursing and who has rendered satisfactory military service shall be preferred: Provided that, if a person who has undergone training only in general nursing is not willing to undergo the training in Gynecology and Obstetrics, she shall not be appointed to the service.
- A) (i) A successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and
(ii) Successful completion of training in Psychiatry for a period of six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in the case of candidates admitted for training on or after the 1st January 1952.
- B) Possession of basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
Explanation: For the DGNM Course from 2015-2016 onwards as per the Indian Nursing Council New Regulation, the course period is 3 years inclusive of 6 months Internship
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2019)
|Category||Minimum Age (should have completed) ( in years)||Maximum Age (in years)|
|a||For all categories||18||ST / SCA/ SC / MBC&DNC/ BCM /BC||OC|
|b||Differently Abled Person||18||57||42|
- Sub-Section 8 of Section 20 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act- 2016 shall be applicable to this recruitment.
- Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs who have put in 5 years or more of service in the State/Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Nurses||Consolidated Pay of Rs.14000/- per month, with annual increment of Rs.500/-|
TN MRB may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|TN MRB Nurses Exam Center List: Click Here|
|TN MRB Nurses Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in from 19.01.2019 to 18.02.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of Notification||07.02.2019|
|Last date for submission of Application (only through Online Registration) and online payment||27.02.2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method)||01.03.2019|
|Date of Examination||23.06.2019|
TN MRB Nurses Syllabus & Question Papers:
|TN MRB Nurses Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
TN MRB Nurses Official Notification & Application Link:
|TN MRB Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|TN MRB Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|TN MRB Online Application Form||Click Here|