TIIC Manager & Senior Officer Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | TIIC Manager (Technical), Manager (Finance), Senior Officer (Technical), Senior Officer (Finance) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the TIIC Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. TIIC Manager & Senior Officer Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having TIIC Manager & Senior Officer syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
TIIC Manager & Senior Officer Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Online Exam
Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd Manager & Senior Officer Exam Details:
Who is going to attend for the examination of TIIC Manager & Senior Officer 2019 they can know the how many rounds they are conducted to recruit the Manager & Senior Officer posts. Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Interview. Clearing the Online Exam is a hope to get a job in Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation Ltd Manager & Senior Officer. But scoring the good marks and cracking the TIIC Manager & Senior Officer examination is a very crucial aspect of any examination. So to clear the test you must have to schedule your preparation by taking the reference of Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So, you have to check the syllabus and exam pattern in this article.
Exam Pattern for TIIC Manager & Senior Officer Posts:
- a) The Online examination will be conducted only in English. There will be 100 Objective type questions with multiple choices. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
SYLLABUS : b) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as per the Syllabus detailed below: For the posts of Manager (Technical), Manager (Finance), Senior Officer (Technical), Senior Officer (Finance), the Multiple choice question paper will be spread across five sections viz., i) English Language, ii) Reasoning, iii) Quantitative Aptitude, iv) General Awareness with specific reference to banking Industry and v) Professional Knowledge.
SELECTION WILL BE MADE IN TWO SUCCESSIVE STAGES
|Details||Duration||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Remarks|
|Online examination||100 minutes||100||100*||*Marks obtained in the Competitive Online Examination (out of 100) will be worked out to 90 (Ninety).|
|TOTAL||90 + 10 = 100|
- c) QUESTIONS AND EVALUATION SCHEME :
|Sl.No.||No. of questions||Maximum mark for correct answer||Maximum Marks||Remarks|
|1.||100||1||100||Multiple answers for the same question will be considered as wrong answer|
1) Candidates who have been short listed based on the marks scored in the Online Examination and based on the ranking within the reservation category, will subsequently be called for a Personal interview to be conducted by the Corporation, at Chennai. The number of candidates called for the Interview shall be multiples of the number of vacancies in each reservation category, as decided by the Corporation. Any request regarding change of the date of interview will not be entertained under any circumstances. However, the Corporation reserves the right to change the date/venue/ time/centre etc., of interview in unforeseen circumstances.
2) The Selection Committee shall conduct the interview and award marks to the candidates based on their performance in the interview. The selection will be made on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the online examination and the interview.
3) While appearing for the interview, the candidate should produce all the required and valid original certificates/ documents prescribed, along with a copy. In the absence of original certificates/ documents, the candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled. Corporation takes no responsibility to receive/collect any certificate/remittance/ document sent separately.
TIIC Manager & Senior Officer Syllabus PDF Download:
Here TIIC Manager & Senior Officer Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for TIIC Manager & Senior Officer Recruitment 2019 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Manager & Senior Officer Exam. The TIIC Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for TIIC Manager & Senior Officer Exam is