TASMAC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form for 500 Junior Assistant Posts through Official website www.tasmac.co.in. TASMAC Junior Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. TASMAC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Junior Assistant post in Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd. The last date for submission of online applications is 14.09.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, TASMAC pattern of examination, TASMAC Syllabus, TASMAC Question Paper, TASMAC Admit Date Release Date, TASMAC Exam Date, TASMAC Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
- 1 TASMAC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 500 Junior Assistant Posts:
- 1.1 TASMAC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 at www.tasmac.co.in:
- 1.2 TASMAC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.tasmac.co.in:
- 1.3 Latest TASMAC Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.5 Eligibility Criteria for TASMAC Vacancy 2018:
- 1.6 Educational Qualification:
- 1.7 TASMAC Exam Center List:
- 1.8 Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2018)
- 1.9 Selection Procedure for TASMAC:
- 1.11 Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TASMAC:
- 1.12 How to apply online for TASMAC Junior Assistant Post:
- 1.13 Important Dates for TASMAC Junior Assistant Post:
- 1.14 Question Papers & Syllabus for TASMAC Post:
- 1.15 TASMAC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TASMAC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 500 Junior Assistant Posts:
Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Junior Assistant Jobs at TASMAC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by TASMAC. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to TASMAC Recruitment 2018. TASMAC Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 500 Junior Assistant Vacancies. Candidates who have completed Any Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply TASMAC Recruitment 2018. The last date for submission of online applications is 14.09.2018.
TASMAC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 at www.tasmac.co.in:
The TASMAC is scheduled to conduct Junior Assistant written exam on Nov/Dec 2018. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for the TASMAC Junior Assistant Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the TASMAC Junior Assistant admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can TASMAC download Junior Assistant hall ticket from the direct link provided below. Candidates are required to download TASMAC Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
TASMAC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.tasmac.co.in:
|Organization Name:||Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd|
|No. of Posts:||500 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Junior Assistant & Other Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||Nov/Dec 2018|
Latest TASMAC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TASMAC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Junior Assistant – 500
Eligibility Criteria for TASMAC Vacancy 2018:
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent degree of any Institution or University recognized by UGC
The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. degree (10+2+3) or SSLC + Diploma + U.G. Degree (10+3+3) or SSLC + HSC + U.G. Degree (Engineering) (10+2+4).
- b) Other General Qualifications
- a) The applicant should be the Retail Vending shop personnel appointed on Part time / temporary / Consolidated pay / Contract basis currently working in any of the TASMAC Shop/Offices(Head Office/SRM Office/Dist. Manager Office/Depot/ Flying Squad.etc).
- b) Confirmation of selection of Junior Assistant on re-deployment is subject to verification of the geneunity of the original educational certificates from the concerned educational authority.
- c) As on 01/08/2018, the applicant should not have been dismissed / suspended from TASMAC service in any capacity and that no disciplinary or criminal case is pending against the applicant as on date.
TASMAC Exam Center List:
TASMAC Junior Assistant Exam Center List: Click Here
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2018)
Candidates Age Limit Maximum age limit not more than 57 years. Go through TASMAC official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure for TASMAC:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and to the rule of reservation of appointments and subject to Verification of Certificate and Medical Fitness Certificate and other requirements of TASMAC. The Minimum Qualifying marks in the written examination would be 30 % (Thirty Percent) of the total marks for an applicant to be considered for selection.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TASMAC:
The applicants are required to submit a Demand Draft in the name of “Managing Director, TASMAC” payable at Chennai for Rs.354/-towards Application Fees (Rs.300/- plus G.S.T.@ 18% Rs.54/-). Applicants belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen are eligible for 50% reduction in the Fees and have to submit Demand Draft for Rs.177/- towards Application Fees (Rs.150/- plus G.S.T.@ 18% Rs.27/-). The details of the Fees paid should be entered during the online submission of Application Form and the demand draft submitted along with the downloaded filled up application form submitted to the District Manager.
How to apply online for TASMAC Junior Assistant Post:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the TASMAC’s website www.tasmac.co.in. The applicants have to click on the link “Recruitment for Junior Assistant” and fill in the details online and submit the application form. The applicants are advised to read the instructions to applicants carefully before filling in the application and submitting the application online and follow the instructions scrupulously.
- Applicants are required to upload the Scanned image of the recent color passport size photograph and clear image of the specimen signature of the candidate along with the Application while submitting online. The applicants are advised to keep the images ready in jpeg or png format with less than 1MB size before proceeding with the registration.
- Log on to TASMAC Careers Page at official website to www.tasmac.co.in
- Online application submitted without uploading the photograph, specimen signature & Signed Application form submitted without specified documents will be rejected. Applications containing wrong claims relating to basic qualification, category of reservation / educational qualification will be liable for rejection.
- All the particulars filled up by the candidate in the online application will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Any request for change of address and other details mentioned in the application form submitted will not be entertained subsequently.
- Since most of the fields are mandatory, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- After submitting the application online, the applicants can save their application in PDF format. A copy of the PDF file will also be sent to the registered email address provided by the applicant.
- The applicants can take a printout of the Filled in application(either downloaded or received through email), signed by the applicant and submitted to the respective reporting District Manager’s office in hard copy along with the self attested copies of relevant certificates and Demand Draft for Examination Fees. TASMAC reserves the right to summarily reject any Application that has been submitted to District Manager without the self attested copies or Demand Draft for Examination Fees
- The applicants are advised to retain a copy of the signed application form along with the copies of certificates submitted to the District Manager’s office.
Details of Enclosures to be submitted along with the Application:
1 . Self Attested photocopies of 10th standard certificate or equivalent in support of Date of Birth.
2 . Self Attested photocopies of 12th standard certificate or equivalent.
3 . Self Attested photocopies of Diploma certificate or equivalent (if any).
- Self Attested photocopies of Graduate degree Certificate and mark sheets or grade sheets in a relevant discipline.
- Self Attested photocopies of Post Graduate degree Certificate and mark sheets or grade sheets if any.
- Self Attested photocopies of Other Educational Qualification if any.
- Self Attested photocopy of the Persons Studied in Tamil Medium for graduation if applicable
- Self Attested photocopies of Community certificate as applicable.
- Self Attested photocopies of Medical Certificate for Differently abled applicants as per G.O(Ms) No51 Welfare of Differently Abled Persons(DAP.3.2.) Department dated 26.12.2017, if applicable.
- Self Attested photocopy of Employment Exchange Card(If any)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Demand Draft for Application Fees
Important Dates for TASMAC Junior Assistant Post:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 13.08.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.09.2018
- The signed application form with all enclosures should be submitted in the concerned District Manager Office by 20.09.2018. No applications will be received by the District Managers after 20.09.2018.
- Date of Examination: Nov/Dec 2018
Question Papers & Syllabus for TASMAC Post:
TASMAC Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
TASMAC Previous Years Question Papers: Click Here
TASMAC Online Application & Official Notification Links:
TASMAC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TASMAC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TASMAC Formats for Disability Certificate PDF: Click Here to Download
TASMAC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply