SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | SSC Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the SSC Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having SSC Junior Engineer (JE) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
- Paper-II (Descriptive Type) & Document Verification (DV)
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Center:
A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination. Details about the Examination Centres and Regional Offices under whose jurisdiction these Examination Centres are located are as follows:
|S.No||Examination Centres & Centre Code||SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Address of the Regional Offices/ Website|
|1.||Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Prayagraj, Varanasi.||Central Region (CR)/ Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 34-A, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Civil lines, Kendriya Sadan, Prayagraj – 211001. (http://www.ssc-cr.org)|
|2.||Port Blair, Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Hazaribagh, Ranchi, Balasore, BehrampurGanjam, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Gangtok, Asansol, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri.||Eastern Region (ER)/ Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim and West Bengal||Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st MSO Building,(8th Floor), 234/4, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020 (www.sscer.org)|
|3.||Belagavi, Bengaluru, Hubballi, Kalaburagi (Gulbarga), Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Udupi. Ernakulam, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram, Kavaratti.||Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)/ Lakshadweep, Karnataka and Kerala||Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034 (www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in)|
|4.||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain.||Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)/ Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh-492007 (www.sscmpr.org)|
|5.||Itanagar, Dibrugarh, Guwahati (Dispur), Jorhat, Silchar, Tejpur, Imphal, Shillong, Aizwal, Kohima, Agartala||Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (www.sscnr.net.in)|
|6.||Delhi NCR, Alwar, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur, Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee||Northern Region (NR)/ Delhi, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand||Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (www.sscnr.net.in)|
|7.||Chandigarh, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Leh, Samba, Srinagar (J&K), Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala||North Western Sub-Region (NWR)/ Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab||Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh160009 (www.sscnwr.org)|
|8.||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Puducherry, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal.||Southern Region (SR)/ Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu and Telangana.||Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, 2 nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006 (www.sscsr.gov.in)|
|9.||Panaji, Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune,||Western Region (WR)/ Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra||Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1 st Floor, South Wing, Pratishtha Bhawan, 101, Maharshi Karve Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020 (www.sscwr.net)|
Exam Pattern for SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Posts:
The Examination will consist of two Papers i.e. Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II (Descriptive Type). Details of these Papers are as follows:
|Papers||Mode of Examination||Subject||No of Questions/ Maximum marks||Duration & Timings|
|Paper-I Objective Type (Date of Examination : To be notified later)||Computer Base Examination||(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning
(ii) General Awareness
(iii) Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
|2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe as per Para9.2|
|Paper-II (Descriptive Type) (Date of Examination: To be notified later)||Written Examination||Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural)
Part-B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
|300||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed use of scribe as per Para9.2|
- In Paper-I and Paper-II for General Engineering, the candidate will be required to attempt only the part as per option given in the application form filled by the candidate. In other words, the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying & Contracts) are required to attempt Part-A (Civil & Structural) of Paper-I and PaperII and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) are required to attempt Part-B (Electrical) and the candidates appearing for the post of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) are required to attempt Part-C (Mechanical) of Paper-I and Paper-II failing which their candidature will be rejected.
- The Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own Slide–Rule, Calculator, Logarithm Table and Steam Table for Paper-II only. They are not allowed to use such aids for Paper-I.
- Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission‟s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys and submit representations, if any, within the time limit given by the Commission through on-line modality only, on payment of Rs 100/- per question. Any representation regarding Answer Keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Keys will be scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final. No representation regarding Answer Keys shall be entertained later.
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The Paper-II will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and part in English will be awarded zero marks.
- In Paper-II, candidates must write their correct Roll Number and Subject at the prescribed places on the cover page of the Answer Book. Candidates must also affix signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression in the relevant columns in the Answer Book. Answer Books not bearing Roll Number, Subject, Signature and Left-hand Thumb Impression will not be evaluated and such candidates shall be awarded zero marks.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to write any personal identity e.g. name, roll number, mobile number, address, etc inside the Answer Book (Paper-II). The candidates who fail to adhere to these instructions will be awarded zero marks.
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus PDF Download:
Here SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Junior Engineer (JE) Exam. The SSC Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Exam is