SCI Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2020 2021 | SCI Finance, HR, Management, Civil Engineering, Law, Fire & Security Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the SCI Syllabus 2020 they can collect full PDF on this page. SCI Assistant Manager Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having SCI Assistant Manager syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of SCI Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
SCI Assistant Manager Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Online Test, Document verification, Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Shipping Corporation of India Assistant Manager Exam Details:
Stage I: Online Examination:
- Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria like age, qualification, caste certificate etc. will be called for Online Examination consisting of Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English and Domain Knowledge.
- The candidates will have an option to have the online test in English or Hindi. The English section will have to be answered in English only. In case of any difference in interpretation between the Question paper in English and Hindi the English version shall prevail.
- The online test will be conducted at the following centres – Mumbai (including Thane and Navi Mumbai), Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Guwahati and Delhi& NCR. Candidates will be required to provide 3 centres of their choice in preferential order. The centres will be allotted on first come basis and in case the centres in particular city are filled the candidates will be allotted centres in cities in their preferential order. The test centre once chosen at the time of registration shall be final and cannot be changed. The SCI reserves the right to change or add or cancel any of the above mentioned Test Centres, at its sole discretion.
- The scheme of examination will be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Time to be given|
|Core Domain/Professional Knowledge||60||Time of 120 minutes to be given for answering composite 100 questions|
|Logic and Reasoning||10|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||10|
|English language and reading comprehension||10|
- There is no negative marking.
- The candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:4 on the basis of their performance in Online Examination for Stage II.
- In case of a tie in Online Exam score, the candidates with the same score will be called for the second stage.
- The candidates will be allowed to appear in the online examination based on the data provided in the application form and preliminary scrutiny of documents uploaded, however detailed document verification will be done for the shortlisted candidates before being allowed to participate in Stage II of the selection process.
Stage II: Final Selection Process (GD & PI)
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Document verification, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The short listed candidates will be informed by an e-mail and the result of online exam will also be published on the SCI’s website www.shipindia.com in the Careers>Shore section.
- Final selection process will be conducted at SCI HQ, located at Nariman Point, Mumbai.
- The weightage will be in the ratio of 70:10:20 respectively for Online Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
SCI Assistant Manager Syllabus PDF Download:
Here SCI Assistant Manager Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for SCI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Assistant Manager Exam. The SCI Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for SCI Assistant Manager Exam is