RPF Constable Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | RPF Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the RPF Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. RPF Constable Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having RPF Constable Syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
RPF Constable Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Trade Test (TT) and Document Verification (DV)
Phase -1- Computer Based Test (CBT):
I) CBT shall be held at different centres across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
II) Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have opt for anyone.
(1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujurati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
III) The standard of examination will be 10th/Matric level.
IV) Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
VII) After entering respective halls/rooms, candidates will take their allotted seats. Candidates will be strictly prohibited from bringing into examination halls/rooms any book or part of book, paper, calculator, mobile phones, gadgets of any description or from communicating from each other or from communicating with any person outside the examination hall/room. CCTV surveillance /videography of every hall/room of thece ntre shall be conducted in such a manner that the face of the candidate is captured during the examination to obviate the possibility of impersonation.
V) Detailed instructions will be mentioned in the e-caliletter for CBT regarding date, venue, reporting time, attendance, capture of biometric details, terminal/seat allotment etc.
VI) Candidates allowed to enter the examination hall/room will be required to mark presence as prescribed which will form the basis for the absentees’ statement. Signature and biometric thumb impressions of both thumbs of all candidates will be obtained as proof of appearing in the CBT test.
VIII) Candidates will fill their roll numbers and other particulars as specified at the appropriate places provided forthis purpose.
IX) No candidates will be allowed to leave the hall/room till the conclusion of the examination. After the examination is over, necessary follow-up action shall be ensured by Agency concerned as per instructions received from Chairman, Central Recruitment Committee.
X) It will be necessary to obtain 35% marks (30 % marks by SC and ST candidates) to qualify in the CBT.
XI) All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date, time and venue as per the e-cal letter to be downloaded by the candidates from the websites of Indian Railways. The information about the e-cal letter download shall be communicated through the websites as well as personnel email communication to the candidates.
Total Duration: 45 min
No. of Questions: 60
Syllabus & Questions for RPF Constable Posts:
- General Awareness (20 marks): Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
- Arithmetic (20 marks): Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
- General Intelligence & reasoning (20 marks): Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
Phase-II-Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & physical Measurement Test (PMT):
All Candidates CBT will be Called for PET and PFT. Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded. The criteria for PET is as under:
(i) For 800 meters event only one chance will be given. For ther maining events viz Long Jump and High jump, the candidates will be given up to 2 chances each.
(ii) Ex-servicemen shall be exempted from PET, However, they will have to undergo PMT.
(iii) A Candidate must qualify in all Tests as per above norm to be eligible for consideration.
(iv) All the candidates qualifying in 800 mtrs will be measured for eligibility with respect to height and chest. Chest measurement will be taken only for male candidates. If a male candidate’s unexpanded chest measurement is below eligibility limit, expanded measurement shall not be taken and he shall be treated as disqualified.
(v) Male candidates who do not have minimum height shall not be considered for measurement of chest and shall be treated as disqualified.
(vi) Candidate who do not have minimum height, chest (unexpanded/expanded) shall be treated as having failed in PMT.
(vii) PET/PMT is qualifying in nature. No marks are to be awarded.
(viii) A grievance redressal cell will be set up for redressal of grievances related to Height and Chest measurements.
PHASE -IV: Trade Test
PHASE -IV: DOCUMENTVERIFICATION
(i) Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT and subject to their qualifying in PET, PMT and Trade test, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
(ii) In cases of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e. older person shall be given higher seniority.
(iii) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and category certificates, verification of character and antecedents of the candidates from the local Administration and successful completion of initial training.
(iv) Candidates may please note that CRC only recommends names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administration.
(v) Candidates who do not appear for Document Verification will not be considered in the final selection, irrespective of their performance in written examination and PET/PMT & Trade Test.