PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | PGCIL Field Engineer (Electrical), Field Engineer (Civil), Field Supervisor (Electrical) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the PGCIL Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Exam
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Exam Details:
Who is going to attend for the examination of PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor 2019 they can know the how many rounds they are conducted to recruit the Field Engineer, Field Supervisor posts. Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview. Clearing the Written Exam is a hope to get a job in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd Field Engineer, Field Supervisor. But scoring the good marks and cracking the PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor examination is a very crucial aspect of any examination. So to clear the test you must have to schedule your preparation by taking the reference of Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So, you have to check the syllabus and exam pattern in this article.
Exam Pattern for PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Posts:
For Field Engineer
- Selection process will involve preliminary scrutiny of applications w.r.t. eligibility criteria and desired experience profile and Interview of the eligible and shortlisted candidates. However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, in case large number of candidates are enrolled.
- Screening test, if conducted, shall be used to shortlist candidates for personal interview and will be for elimination purpose only. Marks obtained in screening test shall not have any weightage in final merit/selection/empanelment.
- Screening test, if conducted shall be of 1 hr duration for 75 marks (in two parts:- Part-1: 50 questions on relevant discipline and Part-2: 25 questions on Aptitude). There will not be any negative marking. Qualifying marks in screening test for UR category shall be 40% and for reserved category 30%.
- Candidates who qualify in screening test, if conducted, will be shortlisted and called for interview as per prescribed ratio i.e. 1: 5 for – 3 or less vacancies, 15 for 4 vacancies and 1 : 3 for – 5 or more vacancies,based on their performance in screening test.
- The merit will be drawn purely on the basis of performance in the Interview. Shortlisted Candidates will have to qualify in the Interview to be adjudged suitable for empanelment for appointment. The qualifying marks in interview shall be as given below:
|Unreserved (UR) posts||Reserved posts|
Candidates shall have the option for appearing the Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
For Field Supervisor:
- Selections shall be made on the basis of scrutiny of applications w.r.t. eligibility criteria and desired experience profile and written test of the candidates found eligible after scrutiny. 2. Candidates qualifying in the written test shall be empanelled in the order of merit of marks obtained in written test.
- The scheme of the test would be as follows: o The test would be of 1 hour duration o Sections and Number of questions:
Technical Knowledge Test – 50 questions based on Diploma syllabus in the relevant discipline.
Aptitude Test – 25 questions based on Logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency and numerical ability. o All questions would be MCQ type with
4 options and carry equal weightage (1 marks each) and there shall be no negative marking o Qualifying marks would be minimum 40% for Unreserved and 30% for reserved vacancies.
PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Syllabus PDF Download:
Here PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Recruitment 2019 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Exam. The PGCIL Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Exam is