NLC Recruitment 2019 | Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited Notification for Mining Sirdar Posts | Total 12 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ NLC Careers (i.e. www.nlcindia.com) | Last Date 17:00 hours on 23-09-2019
NLC Recruitment 2019 – NLC invites Online applications for recruitment of 12 Mining Sirdar Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.nlcindia.com from 10:00 hours on 02/09/2019 to 17:00 hours on 23-09-2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
- 1 NLC Recruitment 2018 12 Mining Sirdar Posts:
- 1.1 Latest NLC Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for NLC Vacancy 2019:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure for NLC:
- 1.4 How to apply for NLC Mining Sirdar Post:
- 1.6 Important Dates for NLC Mining Sirdar Post:
- 1.7 NLC Mining Sirdar Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
- 1.9 NLC Mining Sirdar Official Notification & Application Link:
NLC Recruitment 2018 12 Mining Sirdar Posts:
Organization Name: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Selected candidates joining as Mining Sirdar will be posted initially at TALABIRA MINES IN ODISHA STATE. However, they will be required to work in any Unit / Area / Place situated in India and abroad under the control of NLC India Limited or in any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLC India Limited, to which they may be posted
Latest NLC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NLC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Vacancy 2019:
|Qualification||1) Matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination;
2) Possession of valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship issued by Director General of Mines Safety;
3) Possession of valid First Aid Certificate; and
4) Possession of valid Gas Testing Certificate.
1) Matriculation or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination;
2) Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Surveying from a recognized institution;
3) Possession of valid Overman’s Certificate of competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety under Coal Mines Regulations 1957 or any other certificate of Competency in Mining which entitle the applicant to work as Mining Sirdar as per Coal Mines Regulation 1957;
4) Possession of valid First Aid Certificate; and
5) Possession of valid Gas Testing Certificate
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2019)
|UR & EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC & ST|
|30 Years||33 Years||35 Year|
Above upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. of India rules. However, in all cases of relaxation, maximum age limit is 58 years as on 01/07/2019
Salary Details: The pay of selected candidates joining as Mining Sirdar will be fixed at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.23000-3%-95000 (W-6 Grade). Besides pay, they will be paid Dearness Allowance (presently 12.4% of basic pay) and Common Allowance (35% of basic pay) per month.
Selection Procedure for NLC:
NLC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
1) Candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.300/- towards Application Fee through e-payment, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
2) Candidates belonging to SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee.
3) The amount paid towards application fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
4) Detailed instructions for making payment through SB Collect facility are available in login page of NLCIL Online Application Portal.
How to apply for NLC Mining Sirdar Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.nlcindia.com from 10:00 hours on 02/09/2019 to 17:00 hours on 23-09-2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for NLC Mining Sirdar Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||10:00 hours on 02/09/2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||17:00 hours on 23-09-2019|
|Date of Examination||Oct/Nov 2019|
NLC Mining Sirdar Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
|NLC Mining Sirdar Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
NLC Mining Sirdar Official Notification & Application Link:
|NLC Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|NLC Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|NLC Online Application Form||Click Here|
|NLC Official Notification & Online Application Form||Click Here|