NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Exam Syllabus 2020 2021 | NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the NLC India Limited Syllabus 2020 they can collect full PDF on this page. NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of NLC India Limited Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Selection Process:
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
NLC India Limited GET Exam Center:
- Applicants must choose five examination centers (First 03 choices shall be from any single state. 4 th choice must be from another state and 5 th choice must be from other than the above 02 states) in the order of their preferences and choice of examination centers once exercised is final. Any further request for change of examination centers will not be considered under any circumstances. Depending upon the choices exercised by the applicant, examination center will be allocated based on the number of candidates choosing a particular center. NLCIL reserves the right to allocate any examination centre to an applicant or to change the centre opted by the candidates or to add or cancel any center.
Exam Pattern for NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Posts:
- Candidates fulfilling the notified norms will be called to appear for Computer Based Online Examination.
- Candidates called for Computer Based Online Examination are required to make their own arrangements for their travel and stay and they will not be entitled for any reimbursement.
- The On-line Exam will be held for a duration of 02 (Two) Hours.
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts; Part-I with 40 questions on Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation and General English and Part-II with 80 Questions on Professional Knowledge (Discipline related), totally 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question will carry 01 (One) mark. For a wrong answer chosen, there will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (0.25 mark) will be deducted.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
- The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Examination for shortlisting for personal interview will be as follows:
|For General(UR) / EWS Candidates||For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ST / PwBD Candidates|
|Minimum 50 %||Minimum 40 %|
NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Syllabus PDF Download:
Here NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2020 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Exam. The NLC India Limited Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for NLC India Limited Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Exam is