NCERT Recruitment 2019 | National Council Of Educational Research And Training Notification for Lower Division Clerk Posts | Total 17 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ NCERT Careers (i.e. www.ncert.nic.in)
NCERT Recruitment 2019 – NCERT invites applications for recruitment of 17 Lower Division Clerk Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.ncert.nic.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 06.07.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
- 1 NCERT Recruitment 2018 17 Lower Division Clerk Posts:
- 1.1 Latest NCERT Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Vacancy 2019:
- 1.4 Educational Qualification:
- 1.5 Age Limit:
- 1.6 Salary Details:
- 1.7 Selection Procedure for NCERT:
- 1.8 Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 How to apply for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Post:
- 1.10 Important Dates for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Post:
- 1.11 NCERT Lower Division Clerk Official Notification & Application Link:
NCERT Recruitment 2018 17 Lower Division Clerk Posts:
Organization Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: All over India
Latest NCERT Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NCERT Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||17|
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Vacancy 2019:
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on the computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word)
- a) Between 18 to 27 years.
- b) Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit will be given to PwD and Ex-Serviceman as per the GOI Rules.
- c) Age relaxation to NCERT employees is “one time no age bar relaxation” while competing under direct recruitment quota.
- d) Crucial date for determining age limit shall be the last date of receipt of application.
- e) Age relaxation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of Ex-Servicemen. Therefore, such candidates should not apply under Ex-Servicemen.
- f) Candidates should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate only will be accepted by the Council for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||Rs. PB-1 (₹ 5200- 20200) with GP ₹ 1900 (Pre-Revised) (Group-C)|
Selection Procedure for NCERT:
NCERT may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Centre for Examination: New Delhi/Delhi
How to apply for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Post:
Eligible candidates are advised to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to www.ncert.nic.in. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “r (R-II), 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 or dropped in the drop box available at the Ground Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016” super-scribing the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 06.07.2019.
Important Dates for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17.06.2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||06.07.2019|
|Date of Examination||Aug/Sep 2019|
NCERT Lower Division Clerk Official Notification & Application Link:
|NCERT Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|NCERT Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|