MFL GET, MT & TAT Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | MFL Graduate Engineering Trainees (GET) / Management Trainees (MT), Technical Assistant Trainees (TAT) / Lab Analyst Trainees (LAT) & Adminstrative Personnel Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the MFL Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. MFL GET, MT & TAT Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having MFL GET, MT & TAT syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
MFL GET, MT & TAT Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Online Test
Madras Fertilizers Limited GET, MT & TAT Exam Details:
The tentative date of the Online Test will be during first week of November 2019
Exam Pattern for MFL GET, MT & TAT Posts:
Method of selection:
- GET/MT: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for online test. Shortlisted candidates based on their performance in the online test will be called for an interview and selection will be done in the order of merit
- TAT / LAT/ Administrative Personnel: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for online test. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the online test in the order of merit
- The question paper would be in two parts, Discipline related part and Aptitute part, Medium of test will be English. Duration of test will be two hours. The total number of questions will be 120 out of which 60 questions from relevant discipline and 60 questions (common for all disciplines) from General English, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning & General Awareness. The questions shall carry one (1) mark for each correct answer and minus one third (minus 1/3) mark for each wrong answer.
- Online test will be conducted at Chennai. No request for change in date of online test or test centres, etc. will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
Pre-Employment Medical Test Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per MFL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards. The candidature of candidates will be provisional till appointment.
- Candidates provisionally selected by MFL will have to undergo a pre-employment medical examination before joining. The health of each candidate will be assessed by the MFL’s authorized Company Medical Officer and the appointment will be subject to meeting the medical standards prescribed by the Company.
- The decision on medical fitness by MFL’s Company Medical Officer would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence or queries in this regard shall be entertained by MFL.
MFL GET, MT & TAT Syllabus PDF Download:
Here MFL GET, MT & TAT Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for MFL GET, MT & TAT Recruitment 2019 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the GET, MT & TAT Exam. The MFL Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for MFL GET, MT & TAT Exam is