LIC Recruitment 2019 | Life Insurance Corporation of India Notification for Assistant Posts | Total 7908 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ LIC Careers (i.e. www.licindia.in) | Last Date 01.10.2019
LIC Recruitment 2019 – LIC invites Online applications for recruitment of 7908 Assistant Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.licindia.in from 17.09.2019 to 01.10.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
- 1 LIC Recruitment 2018 7908 Assistant Posts:
- 1.1 Latest LIC Vacancy Details:
- 1.2 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for LIC Vacancy 2019:
- 1.4 Educational Qualification: (As on 01.09.2019)
- 1.5 Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2019)
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for LIC:
- 1.7 Selection Procedure:
- 1.8 Application Fee/Exam Fee:
- 1.9 How to apply for LIC Assistant Post:
- 1.10 Important Dates for LIC Assistant Post:
- 1.11 LIC Assistant Syllabus & Question Papers:
- 1.12 LIC Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
LIC Recruitment 2018 7908 Assistant Posts:
Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 7908
Job Location: All Over India
Latest LIC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
LIC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||State||No. of Post|
|19||Srinagar||Jammu and Kashmir||71|
|38||Jalpaiguri||West Bengal, Sikkim||98|
|39||Jorhat||Assam, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh||42|
|40||Kolkata Metro||West Bengal||60|
|41||Kolkata Suburban||West Bengal, Andaman & Nicobar||103|
|43||Silchar||Assam, Manipur, Tripura||39|
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Vacancy 2019:
Educational Qualification: (As on 01.09.2019)
|Qualification||“Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
(i) HSC (10+2+3 pattern): who have put in atleast 10 years service
(ii) Matric: who have put in atleast 15 years service
(iii) Non-Matric: 15 years service+ Indian Army special certificate exam or corresponding examination in Air Force and Navy
|Note:||– Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible.
– All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.09.2019. Proper documents from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.09.2019 have to be submitted at the time of document verification after final selection. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the mark sheet / provisional certificate.
Age Limit: (As on 01.09.2019)
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Minimum Age shall be 18 years (completed) as on 01.09.2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.2001 both days inclusive only are eligible )|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through LIC official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details: Basic pay of Rs. 14435/- per month in the scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195 (2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of Graduation Increment, House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible, depending upon the classification of the city and meal coupon will be approximately Rs 30,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler) as per rules, etc.
Selection Procedure for LIC:
LIC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Main Examination & Pre-recruitment Medical Examination|
|LIC Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here|
|LIC Assistant Question Papers: Click Here|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates||Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- + GST + Transaction Charges|
|For all other candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 510/- + GST + Transaction Charges|
|Note: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets|
How to apply for LIC Assistant Post:
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.09.2019 are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant 2019”. Candidates are requested to click on the Zone link and thereafter on the Division link for registering his application. The link redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband/Mother etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Dates for LIC Assistant Post:
|Start date for Online Registration of Applications and Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||17.09.2019|
|Last date for Online Registration & Online Payment of Application Fee/Intimation Charges||01.10.2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination||From 15.10.2019 to 22.10.2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary||21 & 22 October 2019|
|Dates of Online Examination – Main||Will be informed later|
LIC Assistant Syllabus & Question Papers:
|LIC Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|LIC Assistant Question Papers||Click Here|
LIC Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
|LIC Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|LIC Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|LIC Online Application Form||Click Here|