Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 144 Electronics Mech, Electrician, Instrument Mech, Diesel Mech, Plumber/ Pipe Fitter, Ref & Ac Mech, Painter, Plater/ Sheet Metal Worker, Carpenter, Tailor Posts Download Application through Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in. Indian Navy Naval Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Indian Navy invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Naval Apprentices post in Indian Navy. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.indiannavy.nic.in. The last date for submission of applications is 12.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Indian Navy pattern of examination, Indian Navy Syllabus, Indian Navy Question Paper, Indian Navy Admit Date Release Date, Indian Navy Exam Date, Indian Navy Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 144 Naval Apprentices Posts application form @ www.indiannavy.nic.in:
- 1.1 Indian Navy 144 Naval Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Application Form:
- 1.2 Indian Navy Naval Apprentices Recruitment 2018 Application Form at www.indiannavy.nic.in:
- 1.3 Latest Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy 2018:
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details for Indian Navy Naval Apprentices:
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Naval Apprentices:
- 1.7 How to Apply for Indian Navy Application Form:
- 1.9 Indian Navy Naval Apprentices Posts Important Dates:
- 1.10 Download Indian Navy Official Notification & Application at www.indiannavy.nic.in:
This Indian Navy Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the Indian Navy Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and Interview conducted by the Indian Navy. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central can use this excellent opportunity
Good News for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Indian Navy. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Indian Navy Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 144 Naval Apprentices Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Naval Apprentices Jobs at Indian Navy they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Indian Navy. Candidates who have completed ITI from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 can check the official notification carefully.
|Organization Name:||Indian Navy|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|No. of Posts:||144|
|Name of the Posts:||Naval Apprentices|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
|Date of Examination||Sep/Oct 2018|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Navy Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Naval Apprentices – 144
|Feeder Trade In Ex-Naval Apprentice||Trade/Post||Total Posts|
|1||Electronics Mech.||Computer Fitter||03|
|Machinery Control Fitter||04|
|3||Instrument Mech||Instrument Fitter||03|
|4||Diesel Mech||Mt Fitter||09|
|5||Plumber/ Pipe Fitter||Pipe Fitter||04|
|6||Ref & Ac Mech||Ref & Ac Mech||01|
|8||Plater/ Sheet Metal Worker||Plater||23|
Candidates who have completed ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs. 19900-₹ 63200 per month
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
(a)All eligible candidates are required to appear for the suitability test (written) examination consisting of objective type questions prepared based on the syllabus of the training at Apprentice Schools.
(b)Mere appearance in the examination does not confer any right on the candidate to claim for appointment unless he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria as given in the succeeding paragraphs. (c)Written examination consisting of 100 marks of objective type questions of General Knowledge, General English and Technical subject in appropriate feeder trade.
(d)The qualifying marks for the suitability (written) test is 50% for Un-Reserved candidates. 40% for reserved (ST/ST/OBC) candidates against reserved vacancies.
(e)All candidates who are otherwise eligible and have scored qualifying marks will be considered for absorption in respective trades as per their inter-se seniority list prepared based on their year of passing out from Naval Apprentice Schools to the extent of vacancies available in the trade.
(f)The appointment of provisionally selected applicants will be subject to Document Verification, Medical Examination and other requirement as specified by the Government of Indian and Appointing Authority
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to Indian Navy Careers Page at official website to www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- The vacancies are subject to variation. The Admiral Superintendent,ND(V) has the right to cancel the advertisement at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- The Candidates are required to fill up the applications as per the prescribed format given at Annexure and forward original application along with relevant self attested certificates to The Admiral Superintendent, (for Manager Personnel) Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatam-14 only by registered/speed post, duly affixing recent passport size color photograph(self attested) in the given space of application. Candidates are advised to retain a Xerox copy of duly filled application form and postal receipt of registered/speed post till completion of recruitment process. Dockyard is not responsible for any postal delay in receipt of application/loss
- It is mandatory that the envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in BOLD letters the notation “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRADESMAN(SKILLED) IN THE FEEDER TRADE OF ______________ , APPRENTICE FROM _______ TO _________” and also the category for which they applied for viz UR/OBC/SC/ST/PWD.
- Three latest photographs and Xerox copy of certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form, with particulars of Name, Trade applied for and Year of passing out of Dockyard Apprentice school, endorsed behind each photocopy
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.08.2018
- Date of Examination: Sep/Oct 2018
Indian Navy Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Indian Navy Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download