HPSCB Job Vacancy 2016 2017 03 Lecturer Posts | HPSCB Job Vacancies 2016 Download Application Form | HPSCB Released Job Openings Notification 2016 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.hpscb.com | HPSCB Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
HPSCB Recruitment 2016:
HPSCB Recruitment 2016 notification has released on its official website. The HPSCB Recruitment 2016 Notification it consist 03 Lecturer Posts. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Lecturer Jobs at HPSCB they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by HPSCB. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Master’s Degree from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply HPSCB Recruitment 2016. Commencement of Application Form to download 01.09.2016 & Fill up with all Obligatory Details without Any Mistakes and Attach Relevant Documents then send to the Address as Mentioned in Official Website Before 30.09.2016.
HPSCB Notification 2016:
The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates with reference to the requirements mentioned above will be called for Written Examination, Interview. Prospective candidates will have to apply to HPSCB Recruitment 2016 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of Provisional Allotment, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application processes, Issuance of Call Letters, Results etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes
HPSCB Recruitment 2016 – Vacancies Details:
Category: Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank
Official Website: www.hpscb.com
Name of the Posts: Lecturer Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Application Mode: Offline
Commencement of Application Form: 01.09.2016
Last date for Submission of Application: 30.09.2016
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Jr. Lecturer in Accountancy and Book keeping – 01
- Junior Lecturer in Management – 01
- Junior Lecturer in Cooperative Law – 01
Eligibility Criteria for HPSCB Recruitment 2016
- Jr. Lecturer in Accountancy and Book keeping –
- i) Consistently high academic record with 55% or above; Matriculation onwards.
- ii) Master’s Degree in Commerce with 55% marks or above or Associate/fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
(iii) Desirable two years practical or teaching experience in the field of Accountancy and Book Keeping.
- Junior Lecturer in Management:
(i) Consistently high academic record with 55% and above; Matriculation onwards.
(ii) Master’s Degree in Business Administration/Economics from an Institute/ University of repute with 55% or above.
(iii) Desirable: Two years Practical or Teaching Experience. M. Phil / CAIIB or Doctorate Degree.
- Junior Lecturer in Cooperative Law:
(i) Consistently high academic record 55% and above; Matriculation onwards.
(ii) Ist Class Bachelor’s Degree in Law or LLM Degree with 55% or above.
(iii) Desirable: Two years experience in teaching/practice of co-operative law /banking law.
Age Limit: (01.01.2016)
Candidate’s HPSCB Recruitment Age Limit Should be between 18 to 45 Years. Go through Lecturer official Notification 2016 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay.
HPSCB Recruitment 2016 – Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: Written Examination
For All Candidates Application Fee is – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for HPSCB Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above HPSCB Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode
- Visit official website www.hpscb.com
- Search HPSCB Lecturer Application form
- Click on “Download” option and PDF form
- Fill required details and Make Payments
- Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address The application to be addressed to the Chief Coordinator, HRRC,University College of Business Studies, Avalodge, Chaura Maidan, Shimla- 171004. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
HPSCB Recruitment 2016 – Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01.09.2016
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30.09.2016
- Date of Written Examination: November 2016
Important Links for HPSCB Recruitment 2016:
Official Notification: Click Here to Download
Application Form: Click Here to Download