Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 2019 | Theni District Court invites Application for the post of 80 Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi, Night Watchman, Xerox Machine Operator, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Driver Posts. Theni District Court Office Assistant Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/theni. Opening Date and time for Submission of Application is 03.11.2018 and end up by 30.11.2018. You can check here Theni District Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Application Fee/Exam Fee, Theni District Court Selection Process, How to Apply, Theni District Court Syllabus, Theni District Court Question Paper, Theni District Court Admit Date Release Date, Theni District Court Exam Date, Theni District Court Result Release Date & other rules are given below… Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Theni District Court job recruitment 2018 fully, before applying to this job.
- 1 Theni District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights:
- 1.2 Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Detailed:
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Theni District Court Office Assistant:
- 1.4 Theni District Court Office Assistant Selection Procedure:
- 1.5 How to apply Theni District Court Office Assistant Vacancy?
- 1.6 Important Dates to Remember:
- 1.7 Theni District Court Important Links:
- 1.8 Offline Application & Official Notification Links:
Theni District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2018
Theni District Court has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi, Night Watchman, Xerox Machine Operator, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Driver Vacancy at 80 Posts. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Theni District Court. The Theni District Court is scheduled to conduct Office Assistant written exam on Jan/Feb 2019. Candidates are required to download Theni District Court Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Theni District Court Office Assistant job 2018. For more accurate information on this Theni District Court job notification, check their official website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/theni.
Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights:
|Organization Name:||Theni District Court|
|Job Category:||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||80 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts:||Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi, Night Watchman, Xerox Machine Operator, Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Driver & Various Posts|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Detailed:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Theni District Court Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|2||Senior Bailiff||04 Posts|
|4||Xerox Machine Operator||10 Posts|
|5||Office Assistant||26 Posts|
|6||Night Watchman||11 Posts|
|9||Computer Operator (Temporary Post)||07 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Theni District Court Office Assistant:
As per the recent Theni District Court notification 2018, the eligibility details like Educational Qualification & Age Limit for the Office Assistant job has given below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1||Driver||(i) 8 t h Std pass.
(ii) A Driving Licence for driving a motor vehicle issued by a competent Authority Under the Motor Vehicles Act 1939 (Central Act IV of 1939) with practical experience of driving motor vehicle for a period of not less than five years.
|2||Senior Bailiff||10th Std Pass.|
|3||Examiner||10th Std Pass.|
|4||Xerox Machine Operator||10th Std Passed and having 6 month experience in operation of the Xerox Machine|
|5||Office Assistant||th Std. Pass|
|6||Night Watchman||Able to read & Write|
|7||Masalchi||Able to read & Write|
|8||Sweeper||Able to read & Write|
|9||Computer Operator (Temporary Post)||Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Application from a recognized University of Indian Union with Typewriting Junior Grade – English & Tamil. (OR) Bachelor Degree in B.A.,/B.Sc.,/B.Com., from a recognized University of Indian Union with diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University with Typewriting Junior Grade – English & Tamil|
|10||Sanitaryworker||Able to read & Write|
|Sl. No.||Category of candidates||Minimum Age Limit (should have completed 18 years of age)||Maximum Age Limit (should not have completed)|
|1||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|2||Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities||18 Years||32 Years|
|3||“Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s)||18 Years||30 Years|
|4||Physically handicapped||18 Years||40 Years|
|5||Ex-serviceman (SC/ST/SC(A)/BC/MBC)||–||53 Years|
|6||Ex-serviceman (OC)||–||48 Years|
Age relaxation concession will be made with reference to the existing Government rules / Government orders.
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|4||Xerox Machine Operator||Rs.16600- 52400 (Pay Matrix)|
|5||Office Assistant||Rs.15700- 50000/-|
|6||Night Watchman||Rs.15700- 50000/-|
|9||Computer Operator (Temporary Post)||Rs.20600-65500/-|
Theni District Court Office Assistant Selection Procedure:
Theni District Court may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|Previous Years Question Papers: Click Here|
How to apply Theni District Court Office Assistant Vacancy?
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
Step 1: Log on to Theni District Court Careers Page at official website to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/theni
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
Step 7: Duly filled-in application forms along with self-attested recent passport size photograph affixed on the top-right corner of the application, enclosing the Xerox copies of self attested testimonials and certificates should reach the below mentioned address, only by post on or before 30.11.2018 at 5-45 p.m. Original Certificates and testimonials need not be sent.
Address to send: The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Theni – 625 523
Instructions To The Candidates:
1) Candidates applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
2) Applicants should mention the post name and his/her community turn No. in the top of the cover for ready reference.
3) Applicants should apply only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be rejected
4) Application should be in a prescribed format and send the application to this office only through Registered post.
5) Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self-attestation. The photograph should not be stapled.
6) All further communication/Memo/Intimation for interview will be made only through the website https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/theni “No individual communication will be sent to the applicants other than the communication made in the website”. Hence, the applicants are advised to visit the aforesaid website for any further communication 7) Only self attested photo copies of certificate for age proof, community, education, Technical Education and Registration Card in Employment Exchange to be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates need not be sent.
7) The applicants should submit the photo ID residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following:-
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- 1st page of Bank passbook
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||03.11.2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.11.2018|
|Date of Examination||Jan/Feb 2019|
Theni District Court Important Links:
Question Papers, Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
|Theni District Court Previous Years Question Papers||Click Here|
Offline Application & Official Notification Links:
|Theni District Court Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|Theni District Court Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|