Tamilnadu SIPCOT AE (Civil & Electrical) Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | Tamilnadu SIPCOT AE (Civil & Electrical) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the Tamilnadu SIPCOT Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. c0 AE (Civil & Electrical) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having Tamilnadu SIPCOT AE (Civil & Electrical) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
Tamilnadu SIPCOT AE (Civil & Electrical) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows: Written Exam, Interview
State Industries Promotion Corporation Of Tamilnadu Limited AE (Civil & Electrical) Exam Details:
The Written examination will be conducted only in English. There will be 180 questions. Each correct answer will be awarded half mark. No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
Exam Pattern for Tamilnadu SIPCOT AE (Civil & Electrical) Posts:
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as per the Syllabus detailed below:
For Assistant Engineer (Civil / Electrical): The question paper will be prepared based on the Syllabi pertaining to “Anna University Affiliated Institutions”.
Selection Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages:
|Details||Duration||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Written Examination||3 Hours||180||90|
The candidates will not be permitted to appear in the written examination without the following documents:
1) Valid e-Hall Ticket for the respective date and session of the examination.
2) Photo Identity Proof (as specified), in original, bearing the same name as it appeared on all the e-Hall Ticket / Application
3) Photocopy of the photo identity proof as mentioned in (2) above.
4) Candidates reporting late, i.e., after the reporting time specified in the e-Hall Ticket for examination will not be permitted to appear for the examination. The reporting time mentioned in the e-Hall Ticket is prior to the start time of the examination. Though the duration of the examination is 3 (three) hours, candidates may be required to be present at the venue at least one hour before the start time to complete various pre-examination formalities.
Tamilnadu SIPCOT AE (Civil & Electrical) Interview:
1) Candidates who have been short listed in the Written Examination will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by SIPCOT registered office at Chennai. Candidates are requested to download their interview call letter from the website of the Corporation, i.e. www.sipcot.com. Any request regarding change of the date of interview will not be entertained under any circumstances. However the Corporation reserves the right to change the date / venue / time / centre etc., of interview in unforeseen circumstances.
2) The selection committee shall conduct the interview and award marks to the candidates based on their performance in the interview. The selection will be made on the base of the aggregate marks obtained in the written examination and the interview.
3) While appearing for the interview, the candidates should produce all the required and valid original certificates/ documents prescribed below. In the absence of original certificates / documents, candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled. Corporation, takes no responsibility to receive/ collect any certificate / remittance / document sent separately.