Reserve Bank of India Office Attendants Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 | Download RBI Office Attendants Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 2018 through official Website www.rbidocs.rbi.org.in Here we are updating all the RBI Office Attendants Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
- 1 RBI Office Attendants Selection Procedure/Scheme:
- 1.1 Reserve Bank of India Office Attendants Exam:
- 1.2 Exam Pattern for RBI Office Attendants Posts:
- 1.3 RBI Office Attendants Syllabus PDF Download:
- 1.4 Click Here for RBI Office Attendants Syllabus PDF Download
- 1.5 Question Papers Download for RBI Office Attendants Posts:
- 1.6 RBI Office Attendants Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download Link:
- 1.7 RBI Office Attendants Model Question Papers PDF Download Link:
RBI Office Attendants Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows: Online Exam, Interview
Reserve Bank of India Office Attendants Exam:
For RBI Exam centers refer the official website. Candidates who have selected in Written Test are eligible for the next rounds. The RBI Syllabus & Exam Pattern are important aspects of knowing the structure of the Written Test. The Written Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions of Different Sections. Candidates who going to attending Exam can download the RBI Office Attendants Pattern and Syllabus on this page.
Exam Pattern for RBI Office Attendants Posts:
The Exam pattern of RBI Office Attendants Exam has clearly mentioned on our website. RBI Office Attendants Questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch and will also include some questions of General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Online Test
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
iii. Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified. v. Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of January/February 2018. Date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof.
vii. LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. Decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final.
RBI Office Attendants Syllabus PDF Download:
The RBI Office Attendants Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Office Attendants Exam. The RBI Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for RBI Office Attendants Exam is
Question Papers Download for RBI Office Attendants Posts:
RBI Office Attendants Model Papers In this article, we have given the Previous Papers in PDF Format. The aspirants can download previous papers PDF from this page. After downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation. In this page, the contenders can check RBI Office Attendants solved previous papers and exam pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on RBI Office Attendants solved papers candidates can hit the written test without any confusion. The aspirants have to know about model paper and exam pattern before starting preparation. By practicing more and more previous year question papers the applicants can attempt the exam easily without any confusion and they can crack the written test successfully.
RBI Office Attendants Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download Link:
RBI Office Attendants Model Question Papers PDF Download Link:
RBI General Awareness Model Question Papers PDF Download
RBI Reasoning Ability Model Question Papers PDF Download
RBI English Language Model Question Papers PDF Download
RBI Quantitative Aptitude Model Question Papers PDF Download