Reserve Bank of India Assistant Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 2018 | Download RBI Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017 2018 through official Website www.opportunities.rbi.org.in Here we are updating all the RBI Assistant Old Previous Year Question Papers, Model Question Paper, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus.
- 1 RBI Assistant Selection Procedure/Scheme:
- 2 Preliminary Examination RBI Assistant Exam Pattern:
RBI Assistant Selection Procedure/Scheme:
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be as follows: Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Preliminary Examination RBI Assistant Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
Main Examination RBI Assistant Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-IV). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
- i) The above main online tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- ii) Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations
iii) A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- iv) There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination).1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- v) Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter for examination from the RBI’s website.
- vi) Roll No. of the candidates successful in preliminary online examination will be made available on RBI’s website in December 2017. The Roll No. of candidates successful in main online examination will be available on RBI’s website and a brief notice thereof will be published on the Bank’s website in January 2018/ February 2018.
vii) Only such number of candidates will be called for Language Proficiency Test who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests, such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of notified vacancies to be filled in.
viii) Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
- ix) Appointment of selected candidate will be subject his/her being declared medically fit as per the rules of the Bank.
Language proficiency Test
Language The Office wise local language is as follows:
Ahmedabad – Gujarati
Bengaluru – Kannada
Bhopal – Hindi
Bhubaneswar – Oriya
Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
Chennai – Tamil
Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri
Hyderabad – Telugu
Jaipur – Hindi
Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
Kolkata – Bengali
Mumbai – Marathi
Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
New Delhi – Hindi
Patna – Hindi
Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Question Papers Download for RBI Assistant Posts:
RBI Assistant Model Papers In this article, we have given the Previous Papers in PDF Format. The aspirants can download previous papers PDF from this page. After downloading the model papers the candidates have to start their preparation. In this page, the contenders can check RBI Assistant solved previous papers and exam pattern along with Syllabus. By doing more practice on RBI Assistant solved papers candidates can hit the written test without any confusion. The aspirants have to know about model paper and exam pattern before starting preparation. By practicing more and more previous year question papers the applicants can attempt the exam easily without any confusion and they can crack the written test successfully.