NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee /Technician-“B” (Group-C), Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, B.Sc. Physics, B.Sc. Chemistry Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the NPCIL Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee /Technician-“B” (Group-C) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows: Stage-1 Preliminary Test, Stage-2 Advanced Test, Stage-3 Skill Test & Verification of Certificates
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Stipendiary Trainee Exam Details:
Stage-1 Advanced Test:
Preliminary Test: It will be a Screening examination to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examination shall be common for all disciplines and will be in the following format:
- Examination will comprise 50 Multiple Choice Questions (Choice of four answers) of 01 (one) hour duration consisting of Mathematics, Science and General Awareness.
- 03 (Three) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Tests will be conducted in single/multiple sessions depending upon logistics requirements.
- Qualifying Standards: The qualifying standards shall be as follows: General Category (UR) – 40% marks; SC/ST/OBC-30% marks. Accordingly, the General Candidates with <40% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC with <30% marks will be screened out for Stage-2.
Stage-2 Advanced Test:
- All candidates screened in Stage-1 have to undergo for an advanced test in their respective trade.
- The Test will be of 02 (two) hours duration.
- The level of questions for Operator Trainees (Category-II), will be based on the syllabus in HSC or ISC and that for other Category –II Trainees (SSC+ITI), the same will be in their respective ITI Trade.
- The test will comprise 50 Multiple Choice questions (Choice of four answers) with 03 (Three) marks to be awarded for each correct answer and 01 (one) marks to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Qualifying Standards: The qualifying standards shall be as follows: General Category (UR) – 30% marks; SC/ST/OBC – 20% marks. Accordingly, the General Candidates with <30% marks and the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC with <20% marks will be screened out for Stage-3.
- A merit list will be prepared of candidates after Stage-2 based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 only. No wait list shall be prepared.
- In the event of a tie, elimination parameters shall be followed for deciding position in merit list.
- Candidates have to undergo the Preliminary and Advanced Test on the same day. Preliminary Test will be carried out in the morning session and the advance test for candidates screened in for Stage 2 will be carried out in the afternoon/evening session.
Stage-3: Skill Test
- Based upon the merit list prepared after Stage-2, Candidates in each trade to be shortlisted for Skill Test.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test would depend upon the number of candidates qualifying in Stage-2 but should not exceed 5 times the number of vacancies in each trade.
- The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only on Go/No Go basis. However, there will not be any Skill Test for Category-II Operator Trainee for which the qualification prescribed is HSC/ISC.
- Candidates clearing the Skill Test to be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
Verification of Certificates:
The credentials of the candidate shortlisted in Stage-2 will be verified with the original certificates his/her all Educational qualification certificates, SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificates, Age and other original certificates before being allowed to Trade/Skill Test. All the candidates shortlisted after Stage-2will be allowed to Trade/ Skill Test only after certificate verification of candidates. The candidates without original and Photo copies of certificates strictly will not be allowed to Stage-3. For candidates whom Trade/Skill Test is not applicable and not having original and Photo copy of certificate will be rejected strictly. Hence, all candidates before applying may see that they fulfill all eligibility criteria.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus PDF Download:
Here NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2018 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Stipendiary Trainee Exam. The NPCIL Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Exam is