Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs 2017 2018 54 Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Blood Bank, CD&TB, Dermatology, ENT, OBSTS & GYNE, Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Radiotherapy, Surgery Posts Apply Online at www.jkpsc.nic.in | JKPSC Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website www.jkpsc.nic.in | JKPSC Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, JKPSC Admit Card Date, JKPSC Exam Date, JKPSC Result Date and JKPSC Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
- 1 JKPSC Jobs 2017 54 Lecturer Posts at www.jkpsc.nic.in:
- 1.1 JKPSC 54 Lecturer Posts Download Application Form:
- 1.2 JKPSC 54 Lecturer Recruitment 2017 at www.jkpsc.nic.in:
- 1.3 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2017
- 1.5 JKPSC Lecturer Pay Scale Details:
- 1.6 JKPSC Lecturer Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
- 1.7 JKPSC Lecturer Exam Fee Details:
- 1.8 How to apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- 1.9 Important Dates for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- 1.10 JKPSC Lecturer Notification & Application Form Link:
JKPSC Jobs 2017 54 Lecturer Posts at www.jkpsc.nic.in:
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 notification has released on its official website. The JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification it consist 54 Lecturer Posts. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Lecturer Jobs at JKPSC they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by JKPSC. Candidates who have completed Post graduate degree in Anatomy i.e. DM, M.S.M.D/M.Ch, Ph.D in Anatomy from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply JKPSC Recruitment 2017. Application Starting Date & Last Date for 12.07.2017 to 12.08.2017
JKPSC 54 Lecturer Posts Download Application Form:
Candidates will have to apply to JKPSC Recruitment 2017 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of Provisional Allotment, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application processes, Issuance of Call Letters, Results etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes
JKPSC 54 Lecturer Recruitment 2017 at www.jkpsc.nic.in:
|Organization Name:||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Job Location:||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Job Category:||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
|No. of Posts:||54|
|Name of the Posts:||Lecturer|
|Qualification:||Post graduate degree in Anatomy i.e. DM, M.S.M.D/M.Ch, Ph.D in Anatomy|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Test, Oral Test|
|Application Apply Mode:||Online|
|Date of Examination||Sep/Oct 2017|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Lecturer – 54
- Anatomy – 04
- Anesthesiology – 04
- Blood Bank – 01
- CD&TB – 01
- Dermatology – 02
- ENT – 02
- OBSTS & GYNE – 08
- Medicine – 05
- Ophthalmology – 01
- Pathology – 03
- Pharmacology – 03
- Physiology – 01
- Psychatry – 01
- Radio Diagnosis & Imaging – 02
- Radiotherapy – 02
- Surgery – 06
- S&PM – 02
Lecturer in various disciplines in Super Specialty Hospital (GMC, Srinagar) in Health & Medical Education Department:
- Neuro Surgery – 01
- Paediatric Surgery – 01
- Cardiology – 02
- Urology – 01
Lecturer in nephrology super specialty hospital (GMC, Jammu) in health & medical education department:
- Nephrology – 01
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Lecturer Jobs 2017
- Anatomy – For Medical Persons – Post graduate degree in Anatomy i.e. M.S.
- Anesthesiology – M.D/M.S. Anesthesiology/DFACS Specialty board of Anesthesiology (USA) or equivalent qualification. ii) As Registrar/Tutor, Demonstrator/Tutor or a Senior Resident for a period of two years in a recognized Teaching Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India or the University of Jammu/Kashmir. The teaching experience, if any gained before or during postgraduation studentship shall not be considered while determining the eligibility for the posts of lecturers.
- Blood Bank – Post Graduate in Pathology, Hematology i.e M.D. (Pathology/Hematology/path. & Bact.) Ph.D, D.Sc.; Specialty board of Pathology/Hematology (USA) or MRC Path. (UK). ii) As Registrar/Tutor, Demonstrator/Tutor or a Senior Resident for a period of two years in a recognized Teaching Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India or the University of Jammu/Kashmir. The teaching experience, if any gained before or during postgraduation studentship shall not be considered while determining the eligibility for the posts of lecturers.
- CD&TB – M.D in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases) or equivalent qualifications
- Dermatology – M.D in Dermatology; Specialty board of Dermatology (USA).
- ENT – M.S. (ENT)/Specialty board of Oto-RhinoLaryngology (USA) or equivalent qualification.
- OBSTS & GYNE – M.D (Obst. &Gynae.)M.S. (Obst. & Gynae.), M.O./M.R.C.O., M.D/M.S. (Midwifery and Gynae.), Specialty board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (USA)
- Medicine – M.D. (Medicine/General Medicine) MRCP, FRCP, Specialty Board of Internal Medicine (USA) or an equivalent qualification in the subject.
- Ophthalmology – M.S (Ophthalmology/FRCS (Ophthalmology Specialty Board of Ophthalmology (USA).
- Pathology – Post-graduate degree in pathology i.e MD Pathology/Path. And bact., Ph.D., D.Sc. Specialty board of Pathology (USA) or MRCP, Path. (UK)
- Pharmacology – Post-graduate degree in Pharmacology i.e. M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Physiology – Post-graduate degree in Physiology i.e. M.D., Ph.D., D.Sc.
- Psychatry – M.D (Psychatric): Specialty Board of Psychiatric and Neurology (USA) M.R.C. Psych. (UK) or equivalent qualification
- Radio Diagnosis & Imaging – M.D (Radio Diagnosis and Imaging); M.D./M.S Radiology; Specialty board of Radiology (USA) or equivalent qualification.
- Radiotherapy – M.D (Radiotherapy) M.D/M.S Radiology, Specialty board of Radiology (USA) or equivalent qualification
- Surgery – M.S. (General Surgery/Surgery) F.R.C.S; Specialty board of Surgery (USA) or equivalent qualification in the subject.
- S&PM – MD in Social and preventive Medicine/Community Medicine; Specialty board of Social and Preventive Medicine (USA); Dr. P.N (John Hopkins);Dr.P.M.(Harward); Dr.P.H. (California)
- Neuro Surgery – M.Ch (Neuro Surgery)/DNB (Neuro Surgery)
- Paediatric Surgery – M.Ch (Paediatric Surgery)/DNB(Paediatric Surgery)
- Cardiology – DM (Cardiology)/DNB (Cardiology)
- Urology – M.Ch (Urology)/DNB (Urology).
- Nephrology – DM (Nephrology)/DNB (Nephrology).
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years 01.01.2017. Go through JKPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
JKPSC Lecturer Pay Scale Details:
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
JKPSC Lecturer Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Oral Test
JKPSC Lecturer Exam Fee Details:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.805/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Rs.405/-
How to apply for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Go to JKPSC careers page at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of JKPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 12.07.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12.08.2017
- Date of Written Examination: Sep/Oct 2017
JKPSC Lecturer Notification & Application Form Link:
JKPSC Lecturer Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
JKPSC Lecturer Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply