HAL Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 61 Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science Posts Download Application through Official website www.hal-india.co.in. HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Released. HAL invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices post in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.hal-india.co.in. The last date for submission of applications is 27.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, HAL pattern of examination, HAL Syllabus, HAL Question Paper, HAL Admit Date Release Date, HAL Exam Date, HAL Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria before Applying
- 1 HAL Recruitment 2018 61 Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Posts application form @ www.hal-india.co.in:
- 1.1 HAL 61 Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Application Form:
- 1.2 Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for HAL Vacancy 2018:
- 1.5 Pay Scale Details for HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices:
- 1.6 Selection Procedure for HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices:
- 1.7 How to Apply for HAL Application Form:
- 1.8 HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Posts Important Dates:
- 1.9 Download HAL Official Notification & Application at www.hal-india.co.in:
HAL Recruitment 2018 61 Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Posts application form @ www.hal-india.co.in:
This Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Jobs Can Download the Application Form from the official website. Enter the details in the application form and attach the relevant doc documents and photo. Applicants can send their Govt jobs application form along with all supporting documents to the given address on or before the last date. Applicants can get the HAL Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous year question papers at the official website. Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies once check the eligibility. Candidates can be selected on the basis of written test, PFT, and Interview conducted by the HAL. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central can use this excellent opportunity
HAL 61 Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Jobs Notification 2018 Application Form:
Good News for HAL Recruitment 2018 Notification is grabbing the attention of many eligible candidates for a while. And most of them are unaware of details that are announced by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. So to get data instantly check this article where the interested and willing candidates related to HAL Recruitment 2018. HAL Jobs As per the Recruitment Notification, there are 61 Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Vacancies. Job Hunters those who are eagerly waiting for Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Jobs at HAL they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by HAL. Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply HAL Recruitment 2018. Therefore the individuals who are waiting for HAL Recruitment 2018 can check the official notification carefully.
|HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Recruitment 2018 Application Form at www.hal-india.co.in:|
|Organization Name:||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Location:||Korwa (Uttar Pradesh)|
|No. of Posts:||61|
|Name of the Posts:||Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices|
|Qualification:||Diploma in Engineering|
|Selection Procedure:||Merit Listing, Interview|
|Application Apply Mode:||Offline|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HAL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices – 61
- Electronics Engineering – 35
- Mechanical Engineering – 14
- Electrical Engineering – 02
- Civil Engineering – 01
- Information Technology – 04
- Computer Science – 05
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Vacancy 2018:
Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply HAL Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: (As on 27.07.2018)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 26 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HAL official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices:
Pay Scale: Stipend @ Rs. 3,542/- per month
Selection Procedure for HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices:
Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview
How to Apply for HAL Application Form:
- The applicants are advised to register to get Enrollment Number in the portal; www.mhrdnats.gov.in and must indicate the Enrollment Number in Application Form.
- Application form in the Excel File must be sent to E-mail ID: email@example.com only.
- The subject of E-mail must be Enrollment Number & Name only.
- The name of Excel File (Application Form) must be Enrollment number only.
- The last date of sending application form through E-mail is 27.07.2018. The E-mail sent after 27.07.2018 will not be accepted.
- The Wards of the Serving /Retired /Deceased Employees of HAL are required to submit the details of the Employee, duly certified by the Concerned HR Officer of respective division in the attached Format with the e-mail.
- A self-attested copies of the following documents along with one latest passport size photograph is to be submitted by the Provisionally Selected Candidates during Verification of Original Documents : 1)High School Certificate & Marksheet , 2) Intermediate Certificate & Mark Sheet , 3) Diploma Certificate & Mark sheet of all Semesters (including Consolidated Mark sheet) 4) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable 5) PH Certificate (if applicable). 6) HR Certified Proforma for HAL Ward. 7) Where ever CGPA/DGPA/CPI/SPI etc. is awarded, a Certificate from the respective University/Board/Institute regarding Conversion of Aggregate Marks into Percentage.
- Latest Valid OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate issued by competent authority.
HAL Technician (Diploma-Technical) Apprentices Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.07.2018
- Declaration of the Provisionally Selected Candidates at www.hal-india.com: 20 August 2018
- Verification of Original Documents at HAL Korwa: 22 to 29 Aug, 2018
Download HAL Official Notification & Application at www.hal-india.co.in:
HAL Official Website Career Page: Click Here
HAL Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
HAL Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download