GIC Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2018 2019 | GIC Assistant Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the GIC Syllabus 2018 they can collect full PDF on this page. c0 Assistant Manager Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having GIC Assistant Manager syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
- 1 GIC Assistant Manager Selection Process:
GIC Assistant Manager Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows: Online Examination, Group Discussion and Interview
The candidate can apply only for one stream of his /her choice. Choice of centre for written test:
- a) Chennai b) Hyderabad c) Bangalore d) Thiruvananthapuram e) Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane f) Kolkata/Greater Kolkata g) New Delhi – NCR
- The examination will be conducted online in venues to be given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Corporation, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Corporation also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for without monetary compensation.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risks and expenses and Corporation will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
General Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Manager Exam Details:
The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
Exam Pattern for GIC Assistant Manager Posts:
Competitive online examination will be held tentatively in the month of June/July 2018.The candidate may choose any one of the following centres, which must be indicated in the Application Format clearly. Corporation also reserves the right to hold the written examination at some and not all the examination centres listed below depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors.
The scheme of online written examination is as follows:
For General Stream Candidates:
For Hindi officer:
Minimum qualifying marks in the online test – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
Minimum qualifying marks for overall selection process (online test, GD and Interview) – 60% for General & OBC and 50% for SC /ST.
The Part B and Part C of examination shall be common for the candidates of all the streams. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked (in objective tests) by the candidates. For each wrong answer ¼ of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted from those obtained. Tests will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi except test of English Language. The minimum qualifying marks would be applicable on the total score of online examination.
The Descriptive English Test will be conducted only through online mode. Questions will be displayed on the screen of your computer. Answers are to be typed using the keyboard in English. Before start of typing answers to questions in Descriptive Paper, please check all key functions of the keyboard.
Total test timing 150 minutes. 30 minutes for PART A- Objective, 60 minutes for Part B objective and 60 minutes for Part C (descriptive). Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and interview on the basis of overall marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 150 and the minimum qualifying marks for online examination is 60%.
Note: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates will be given pre-recruitment online training
The Corporation reserves the right to relax / extend the eligibility standards in respect of minimum prescribed marks in written examination, in order to enhance / restrict the number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and interview, based on performance in the written examination and commensurate with the number of vacancies.
Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the online examination without the following documents:
(1) Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
(2) Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing exactly the same name and other information as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
(3) Photocopy of the above photo-identity proof (as detailed below*)