ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Exam Syllabus 2019 2020 | ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse, Pharmacist (allopathy), Social Guide/Social worker, Lab Assistant, O.T Assistant, Pharmacist (Ayur) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the ESIC Chennai Syllabus 2019 they can collect full PDF on this page. ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
- Written Exam
- Document Verification (DV)
Exam Pattern for ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Posts:
(a) The Examination will be conducted in Single Stage consisting of Written Examination as indicated below:
|Type of Examination||Duration of Exam||Syllabus||Remarks|
|Written Examination (125 Marks – Multiple choice objective type paper)||02 Hours||I. 100 Questions (100 marks) will be based on Technical professional/ Subject/Post &
II. 25 (25 Marks) Questions on Aptitude / General Awareness / General intelligence / Arithmetic Ability.
|– The questions will in Bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi language)
– The maximum marks will be 125.
– The level of difficulty will be as per the educational qualification of the post. The questions on Arithmetic Ability will be of 10th Standard Level.
– There will be negative marking at the rate of 0.25 marks to be deducted for every wrong answer to eliminate the element of chance.
– ESIC reserve the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary
The candidates qualifying in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks) shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks).
- ESIC shall have the discretion to fix minimum Qualifying Marks in the Test for different categories namely UR/SC/ST/OBC/Ex S/PWD.
- Reserve Category candidates, selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such reserve category candidates will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies as per their position in merit position in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India.
- Success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless ESIC is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF Download:
Here ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Syllabus is provided for the candidates preparing for Exam. Candidates those who have applied for ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Staff Nurse Exam. The ESIC Chennai Syllabus topics mentioned below. The standard syllabus for ESIC Chennai Staff Nurse Exam is