CTET Recruitment 2019 | Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Job Notification for Teacher Posts | Total Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ CTET Careers (i.e. http://cbse.nic.in/) | Last Date 05.03.2019
CTET Recruitment 2019 – CTET invites Online applications for recruitment of Teacher Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website http://cbse.nic.in/ on or before 05.03.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Organization Name: Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CTET Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of the Exam|
|1.||Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage|
|2.||Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage|
|SI No||Name of the Exam||Qualification|
|1.||Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage||Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
“Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)” “
(a) who has acquired the qualification or Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I to V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two year of such appointment as primary teacher”.
|2.||Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage||Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
OR Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
Any candidate having qualified B.Ed. Programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET. Moreover, as per the existing TET guidelines circulated vide NCTE letter dated 11-02-2011, a person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 23rd August 2010 is also qualified to appear in the TET/CTET.
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
- Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
iii. Training to be undergone: A person with D.Ed (Special Education) or qualification shall undergo, after appointment , an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
- The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies/Social Science, Mathematics, Science etc. In respect of teachers for Physical Education, the minimum.qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to in NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November, 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable. For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other school managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
- A person who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the NCTE or th the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated 29 July 2011 shall be eligible for appearing in the CTET.
- The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned recruiting agency / appointing authority.
Age Limit: Go through CTET official Notification 2019 for more reference
CTET may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|CTET Teacher Exam Language & Exam Center List: Click Here|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Name of the Community||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
GST as applicable will be charged extra by the Bank
Mode of Payment:
Remittance through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank
– Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
– Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card / Credit Card).
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website http://cbse.nic.in/ from 19.01.2019 to 18.02.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
|Online Submission of application through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in||05-02-2019 (Tuesday) to 05-03-2019 (Tuesday) upto 17:00 hrs|
|Last date for payment of fee through Echallan or Debit/Credit Card by the candidate.||08-03-2019 (Friday) Before 03:30 PM|
|Period for Online Corrections in Particulars (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date)||14-03-2019 (Thursday) to 20-03-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Final status of application : check the status of application and/or Particulars of candidate whose fees received||25-03-2019 (Monday)|
|Download Admit Card||From Board’s website|
|Centre of Examination||As indicated on the Admit Card|
|Declaration of Results on or before.||Within 06 (Six) weeks from the date of conduct of the examination.|
|Material to be brought on the day of examination||Downloaded Admit Card and valid ID Proof (any of the following) documents such as “PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence and Pen etc.|
|Rough Work||All rough work should be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate should NOT do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet.|
*In case confirmation page not generated, the candidate should approach the Joint Secretary (CTET), CTET Unit, CBSE between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 14-03-2019 (Thursday) to 20-03-2019 (Wednesday) giving proof of the payment of fee either through Bank Challan or through Credit/Debit Card for considering his/her candidature for CTET – JULY-2019.
|a) Entry in the Examination Hall||Paper I||Paper II|
|b) Checking of Admit Cards||8:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|c) Distribution of Test Booklet||09:00 AM to 09:15 AM||01:30 PM to 01:45 PM|
|d) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|e) Last Entry in the Examination Hall||09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|f) Test Commences||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|g) Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
CTET Teacher Syllabus & Question Papers:
|CTET Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
CTET Teacher Official Notification & Application Link:
|CTET Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|CTET Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|CTET Online Application Form||Click Here|